Foldable pallet containers
Products that are beeing transported and handled in the warehouse need to be protected in different ways. We have together with one of the most demanding Swedish industries, developed a functional foldable pallet container, which fullfills the most demanding requirements when used in transport and warehouse handling.
The greatest advantages for the user are obtained in the return handling, durability, easiness to fold and unfold, the low weight and the small dimensions. It is the result from skillfull design and careful material choice
The following properties are important:
- It is raised and folded in less than 10 seconds and is 80 mm high folded (pallet not included).
- You can choose different materials in the frame depending on the required strength.
- Recent tests of the standard solution with 3000 g/m² material, resulted in a static compression strength at +50 °C is 2.700 kg. With a safety factor 2 the sleeve still can carry 1.350 kg in normal handling.
- The standard sleeve is produced in Bubble Guard. The lid and tray are produced in vacuum formed RPC (regenerated polycarbonate). All included components are 100% reusable.
- Tray, lid and sleeve can be designed and produced to meet the customers demands.
- The sleeve can be printed with logotype and part number.
- The sleeve can be supplied with label holders and label pockets as an option.
Half pallets size
- Standard height on the sleeve is 550 mm with a 160 mm standard pallet = 710 mm. Maximum height is 750 mm to fit the tray in the collapsed system.
- The weight is 15 kg with pallet included.
- Standard container is without a hatch
Euro pallet size
- Standard height on the sleeve is 760 mm with a 150 mm standard pallet = 910 mm. Maximum height is 1150 mm to fit the tray in the collapsed system.
- The weight is 30 kg with pallet included.
- The inner measurements are 1160 x 760 mm as for wooden frames.
- Nycosleeve can be delivered with removable long or short side for easy loading from the side.
- Can be delivered with a hatch. Nycopac locking profiles makes the system closed.